Your Home Away From Home!
DOME PEARL HOSTEL
Hostel in Riga! Very central location! Cheap prices! Clean rooms!
A place where a traveler's all wishes may come true:
- You live in the most center of the city in a Jugend style building.
- You want to plan your day activities after arrival in Riga, then we shall represent you a whole list of possible activities.
- You are searching for an active night out in Riga, our staff will be glad to recommend you Riga's best bars and night clubs.
- You want to partake tasty dishes, Latvian, Italian, Irish, Chinese, Indian restaurants are at your disposal in a walking distance.
- You want to estimate Riga's architecture, culture and history, all the museums and exhibitions are near by.
- After all you want to drop a message and share your impressions with your natives and friends, feel free to use free internet and WiFi connection.
Have we forgotten anything?
You can check yourself.
24 hour reception
Free bed linen
Free internet access
Free WiFi connection
Free guidebook and city map
Airport transfer on arrangement
NEARBY POINTS OF INTEREST
- Dome Lutheran Cathedral - 30 m
- Gunpowder Turret - 300 m
- St. Peter's Church - 100 m
- President Palace - 350 m
- Arm Museum - 200 m
- Foreignart Museum - 350 m
- History Museum - 150 m
- Plaza Cinema - 700 m
- National Opera - 500 m
- Freedom Monument - 500 m
- Bastion Hill - 350 m
- St. Jacob's Catholic Cathedral - 150 m
- Mary-Magdalena's Catholic Church - 200 m
- Vermane's park - 700 m
- Russian Drama Theatre - 200 m
HOW TO FIND US
From the International Riga Airport (Lidosta) you may take bus number 22. The nearest stop to the hostel is the stop named 11.novembra krastmala. (It is the 12th stop from the airport). Then you take the direction to Dome Square (Doma laukums), the largest square in Old Riga. And you will see the beautiful facade of the hostel.
From the International Bus station (Autoosta) and Train station (Centrala stacija) you may reach our hostel on foot. You will see an underpass. Take the direction to Old Riga (Vecriga). There are 3 churches in Old Riga with roosters on the steeple. If you see any of them, you are near.
The hostel is between two restaurants: "Lido" from one side and "Planeta Sushi" from the other side. And on the ground floor you will see the newly opened restaurant "Le Paon Bleu".
Just call us and you will be welcomed.